Part 6: Being in Balance
Discover how to bring more balance into your life and your relationships.
The Enneagram not only provides us with deep self-knowledge but also shows us the new pathways we need to take to realign our personality and bring balance to our lives.
It is only when we are in balance - emotionally and mentally - that our vibration is high enough for life to flow with ease. When we are not in balance we experience difficulties, pain and blockages. By identifying which of your personality traits are still out of balance, and gaining a fuller understanding of why this is and how it is affecting your life negatively, you become better equipped to bring these aspects of yourself into balance.
And most people would benefit from a little more ease and harmony within their relationships. The difficulties we experience with the people around us are a result of the differences between the types. Relationships between people who are the same type tend to be simple and free from conflict but where there are different types (and most of those close to us are not the same type) relationships are rarely simple and many of them continue to be a source of problems or pain. This could be because of your own ‘stuff’ but it might be due to insufficient understanding of the inner world of the other eight types. In this course, we focus not only on you but also on the interaction between types in order to help facilitate easier and more fulfilling relationships.
In these 2 days you will:
- Learn about what balance means and why we go out of balance.
- Explore the balance found within the Enneagram symbol itself.
- Learn about the importance of the number 9 - the ‘number’ not the personality type - within the Enneagram, within the universe and within our soul’s growth.
- Discover how our positive qualities can become negative when out of balance.
- Delve deeper into each type and examine the basic need, perception of self, focus of attention, talk style, vulnerability (what causes stress), reaction to stress and defensive reaction.
- Explore what holds up growth and what is needed to attain balance within your own personality.
Is this course for me?
If you would like to expand your understanding of your own personality type as well as that of others, gain clarity about your reactions and feelings when you feel less than good, make accelerated progress towards being your best self ... and explore the hidden secrets of the Enneagram itself ... then BEING IN BALANCE is for you.
For next course dates see:
Completion of Awakening - 3-day Part 1 of the Enneagram Programme
n.b. This course is an advanced study course for those that have already attended the 3-day Enneagram Foundation Course, and is not an introduction to the Enneagram.
Other advanced courses currently available: